This packet includes posters, flashcards and a great variety of worksheets to help your young learners with letter recognition, articulation of sounds, fine motor skills, handwriting, beginning sounds, sorting upper and lowercase letters.
These LETTER V activities are perfect for pre-k, k, home school, child care and for remedial work.
This packet includes the following printables
1. LETTER V COVER
2. TABLE OF CONTENTS
3. TABLE OF CONTENTS
4. POSTER VET
5. POSTER VET - B&W
6. POSTER HALF PAGES – VOLCANO & VACUUM
7. POSTER HALF PAGES – VOLCANO & VACUUM– B&W
8. POSTER VASE
9. POSTER VASE - B&W
10. POSTER VOLCANO
11. POSTER VOLCANO - B&W
12. POSTER VACUUM
13. POSTER VACUUM – B&W
14. FLASHCARDS VEGETABLES – VOLCANO – VAN – VULTURE
15. FLASHCARDS VEGETABLES – VOLCANO – VAN – VULTURE (B&W)
16. FLASHCARDS VET – VASE – VACUUM – VIOLIN
17. FLASHCARDS VET – VASE – VACUUM – VIOLIN (B&W)
18. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – VASE & VOLCANO
19. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – VEGETABLES & VAN
20. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – VACUUM & VIOLIN
21. HANDWRITING UPPER & LOWERCASE – VULTURE & VET
22. FLIP FLAP LETTERS - cut and paste letters, trace the letter Vv
23. FLIP FLAP LETTERS - cut and paste letters, trace the letter Vv
24. DAB A LETTER - dab all the /Vv/ upper and lowercase
25. SPIN THE LETTER - spin and dot the letter
26. FIND THE LETTER - color the V volcanoes
27. I SPY THE LETTER – color the letters
28. A-MAZE-ING LETTERS - follow the path with upper & lowercase
29. SORT THE LETTER - cut and sort the upper and lowercase
30. A-MAZE-IT - find the way through the maze - lowercase and uppercase. Trace and write the word.
31. A-MAZE-IT – Find the way through the maze to lowercase /v/. Trace and write the word
32. COLOR THE WORD – color pictures with the beginning sound /V/
33. COLOR THE WORD – color pictures with the beginning sound /V/
34. COLOR BY LETTER – color pictures according to color code
35. WHAT BEGINS WITH V -color pictures that start with /V/
36. COLOR BOXES – color boxes according to beginning sounds. Trace letter /V/ upper and lowercase
37. SORT THEM OUT – sort pictures according to beginning sound
38. SORT THE SOUND V – sort the pictures according to beginning sound
39. MISSING LETTER – add the letter /v/ in each word
40. FLUENCY SENTENCES - cut out the pictures and match them to the sentences
41. LETTER V - trace and cut out the letters and paste them to the /v/ pictures. Write the two beginning letters of the pictures that don’t start with the sound /v/.
42. MATCH THE WORD - cut the words and paste them to the matching picture
43. DRAWING LETTER V – draw pictures with beginning sound V
44. LETTER V BRACELETS
45. LETTER V BRACELETS – b&w
46. CROWN TEMPLATE - LETTER V
47. CROWN TEMPLATE - LETTER V
48. THANK YOU / CREDITS
If you are satisfied with this product, I’d really appreciate if you leave some feedback on my page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope your kids have fun with these activities as much as I enjoyed created them!
Soon I’ll be uploading some other projects in my TPT store.
Happy teaching!... :)