This is a SMARTboard file. If you do not have SMART Notebook Software, please do not purchase this file.
***This product is also available in a bundle
of 3 files at a discounted price.***
This file contains 22 student slides (plus 4 answer slides). Several slides are interactive, some with several questions that you can call on different students to answer. Interactive SMARTboard files are great for keeping your student's attention and encouraging participation. My students and principal love it when I use these files to teach.
In this file:
Student complete an instructional section: "Let's Learn" which covers the following topics:
- A.M. times and phrases including "in the morning"
- P.M. times and phrases including "in the afternoon", "in the evening" and "at night"
- Clickable timelines
- Sunset and sunrise times in different areas of the world at different seasons
Next, in the "Let's Practice" section students complete the following interactive tasks:
- using a magnifying glass to check whether times occur in the A.M. or P.M. (4 questions)
- Sort activities by whether they are more likely to occur in the A.M. or P.M. (11 questions)
- Decide which time is correct when given phrases that imply A.M. or P.M. (for example noon is 12:00 P.M.) (6 questions)
- Answer multiple choice questions about what the most likely time is for a given activity (8 questions)
Please download the preview to see a thumbnail of each slide. NOTE: Some interactive components are not visible in the preview, such as one of the smiley faces on the slide that says "That's right!" and slides that have multiple questions may have less questions visible. Please let me know if you have any questions.
This resource was created for use with CCSS 2.MD.C.7. Elena Fryer at Investigate, Create and Differentiate is the sole creator of this product and does not claim endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS standards.
for more products about time.
for more SMARTboard products.