Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
36.97 MB | 14 pages
AMERICAN REVOLUTION: Famous Figures—Big Galoots Foldables
Students will love learning about the exciting lives of TEN Famous Figures from the tumultuous days of the American Revolution and responding to what they learn by creating a Big Galoot for each of these courageous and complex men and women. These ready-to-go templates make it easy to include hands-on learning in your classroom. Each Big Galoot features one of ten Famous Figures (listed below) and includes plenty of writing space on the back for reader response. A list of suggested reader response topics is included. Check out the PREVIEW for a movie of what the finished product looks like. This project really taps into the multiple intelligences in your classroom by employing artistic elements, linguistic elements, and logical/mathematical skills as students construct the Big Galoots using their fine motor skills.
Save 15% by buying the BUNDLE of “Famous Figures” and “Founding Fathers.” Click on the link below to see the BUNDLE.
• Step-by-step instructions on how to create the Big Galoots
• A list of Reader Response Topics related to studying the lives of the Famous Figures of the American Revolution.
• Ready-to-go templates of ten Famous Figures:
----John Paul Jones
----King George III
• A lined writing template that helps students keep their writing neat and organized
• Display ideas
• Watch the video preview to see a movie of what the finished product will look like.
Check out these great projects from GraviosFare that focus on:
AMERICAN REVOLUTION BIG GALOOTS (Sold as separate sets. Buy the BUNDLE and save 15%.)