Communication between patient and caregiver is vital and when that ability to communicate is lost or impaired by language barriers, illness, trauma, or medical process, communication is more vital! This 2 sided board features 59, colorful icons, a pain scale and a full body silhouette enabling the patient to see, hear and understand what the first responder is communicating. It allows a patient to express their MAIN COMPLAINT and TYPE OF PAIN. This First Aid Communication Board can be used in the school, at sports events, and in the home.
• Easy to understand and use
• Helps ease patient distress
• Assists in providing clarification of communication for both patient and first
• Breaks down English as a Second Language barrier
• Pain scale with body parts for determining where and how bad one hurts
• Easy to understand instructions for patient to follow while the first responder is
completing their assessment