Also included in
- Updated for distance learning! This Back to School Bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Use these Back to School Activities for Middle School and High School cl$27.85$43.60Save $15.75
- This back-to-school bundle of organizational tools includes digital forms, get-to-know-you surveys, parent communication forms, an editable syllabus, and more. Suitable for Google Classroom® and online learning!⚡⚡⚡ SAVE OVER 10% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT! ⚡⚡⚡Resources included in this bundle:1. Back$9.50$10.70Save $1.20
- This parent communication bundle includes editable forms, parent surveys, and Google Sheets® tracking tools to collect and record important parent information, student information, and parent correspondence. ⚡⚡⚡ SAVE 25% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT ⚡⚡⚡Resources included in this bundle:1. PARENT COMMUNI$10.75$12.65Save $1.90
Organize teacher observations and log parent communication with this spreadsheet for Google Sheets®. Includes student attendance tracker and editable anecdotal notes template for detailed running records.
DOCUMENTATION FORM FOR GOOGLE DRIVE®
TRACK ATTENDANCE AND ANECDOTAL NOTES
RECORD PARENT/GUARDIAN CORRESPONDENCE
This spreadsheet will help organize anecdotal notes, attendance, outstanding assignments, and parental correspondence for each student in your class. Each spreadsheet is designed for a single class of unlimited students; simply duplicate the blank template and fill in the information for each student. If you have more than one class, I recommend duplicating the entire file to keep each class separate.
This Google Drive® spreadsheet includes a section to document concise anecdotal notes. The intention of this spreadsheet is to keep a detailed overview of each student, with a collection of data all in one place. For more detailed notes regarding a student observation (including incident reports or narrative anecdotal notes), use the editable Detailed Anecdotal Notes Template and hyperlink the document into the spreadsheet.
For each anecdotal note, there is a corresponding section to note any communication or follow-up with a parent or guardian. You can note the date of correspondence, as well as any notes from your conversation.
Additionally, this spreadsheet includes a section to note attendance, including both excused and unexcused absences and late arrivals. This will allow you to focus on anecdotal observations while simultaneously having a record of the students' attendance for cross-checking and further analysis.
Finally, this documentation record also includes a section for outstanding assignments. You can note both the date the assignment was due, whether or not the assignment was eventually turned in, and the date on which the assignment was submitted.
Includes video instructions and a student example to demonstrate how to integrate this resource into your classroom’s procedures and routines.
This resource is also included in Mondays Made Easy's BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE for Procedures and Routines. This bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Click here to preview this resource.
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Back To School Resources.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on June 9, 2021.