"Things That Bite" is a fun cut and paste activity that helps children identify their anger triggers in addition to strategies to manage their anger.
Each yellow tooth represents a common problem that sets off frustration and anger. Children will search through the yellow teeth and pick their top six triggers. Cut and paste the yellow teeth on to the shark’s teeth. (See included directions).
Subsequent to discussion with sharing of examples and feelings, children will then match appropriate coping skills to glue or write on the top of the yellow teeth, creating a new page titled, "Things That Make Me Smile."
Common triggers and coping skills included, along with Black and White color in pages, and blank teeth for personalizing.
A therapeutic story that may be used in addition to this activity is The Anger Shark.
Other Related Products
• ANGER Porcupine Pokes: Flip Book Art Craft
• Anger Self-Control Fortune Tellers
• Button Pushers Game: Learn Triggers, Anger Stages, &; Coping Skills
• Do It Yourself ANGER TOOL BELT craft for your coping skills tool box
• My Anger Road Map: Learning to Identify Triggers and Signs to Manage Anger
• Pushing My Anger Buttons: Worksheets and Task Cards
• Taking Space: Personal Time Outs for Anger and Self-Control Game
• What Pushes Your Buttons: Anger Triggers
To save 20%, check out the Anger BUNDLE.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.