What is underneath your porcupine quills?
Children often use anger as a defense from vulnerable feelings and uncomfortable experiences. By using a porcupine as an analogy, this fun activity helps identify vulnerable feelings (i.e. hurt, helplessness, fear) underneath one's anger, how one uses their anger to push others away (quills), natural consequences to poor choices, coping skills to manage anger, and the benefits of making helpful choices to manage vulnerabilities.
A helpful tool to promote insight, perspective taking, problem-solving, and self-care skills.
The product includes options for personalizing and may be used over a five-session time period.
• My WORRY Turtle Shell: Flip Book Art Craft
• ANGER Management Interactive Cut & Paste Activity: Things That Bite
• Anger Self-Control Fortune Tellers
• Anger Signs & Coping Skills: THE ANGRY SHARK SOCIAL STORY 4 Behavior Management
• Button Pushers Game: Learn Triggers, Anger Stages, & Coping Skills
• Do It Yourself ANGER TOOL BELT craft for your coping skills tool box
• My Anger Road Map: Learning to Identify Triggers and Signs to Manage Anger
• Pushing My Anger Buttons: Worksheets and Task Cards
• Taking Space: Personal Time Outs for Anger and Self-Control Game
• What Pushes Your Buttons: Anger Triggers
To save 20%, check out the Anger BUNDLE.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.