GRAB & GO LESSON PACKET - Classify / Identify Angles
Are you stressed trying to gather everything for your lessons each day? Don't you wish there was a packet that had just about everything you could think of for your daily lesson(s) on classifying right, acute, obtuse, and straight angles. With my new Grab & Go Lesson Packets, I am hoping to make your life a little less stressful by doing the preparation of materials for you! You will be ready for anything!
This Grab & Go Lesson Packet on Classifying Angles includes the following items:
- Interactive Notebook Pages - 3 reference pages, including a vocabulary page and 3 student differentiated flap pages, and answer keys
- 6 Mini Anchors Charts - (Vocabulary included) There is also a prior knowledge review of a "ray."
- Materials for the Teacher (to help teach your lesson):
*Teacher notes - These are hints and suggestions to help make teaching the lesson and student understanding a little easier.
*Data Collection Chart - Pre-labeled
*Discussion Question - teacher directions and another mini anchor chart, and example of how to help students work out the solution.
- Differentiated Worksheets ( 2 sets of worksheets) - 3 levels - low, intermediate, and high - Answer keys are included.
- Exit Slip - These are not leveled. There is one set (2 to a page) to gage how well students understood the basic lesson presented.
- Student Activity - Sorting Angle in Shapes
- Discussion Question with 2 worksheets. (This is the same discussion question in the Teacher Materials above.) This question can be used as an open-ended type question, or as a question to be used in Number Talks.
Note: There are no standards listed, since there are so many various standards being used at present. However, these standards are compatible with Common Core Performance Standards also. The packet was created with upper elementary school students in mind. THE MATERIAL COVERED IN THIS PACKET IS CLASSIFYING ANGLES. ****Measurement of angles / protractors IS NOT covered in this lesson packet.****
Be sure to visit my store and view my other GRAB & GO Math Lesson Packets:
LINES, LINE SEGMENTS, RAYS & POINTS Grab & Go Lesson Packet
INTERSECTING, PARALLEL, AND PERPENDICULAR LINES Grab & Go Lesson Packet
2-DIMENSIONAL SHAPES Grab & Go Lesson Packet