Get your students successfully understanding and solving ANGLES OF TRIANGLES word problems with these PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS.
Benefits of Problem Solving Graphic Organizers:
Problem solving graphic organizers help students organize and clarify their thoughts, infer solutions to problems, and communicate their thinking strategies.
What is Included:
This resource includes 10 problems solving graphic organizers with real-world ANGLES OF TRIANGLES word problems that students must solve and explain using problem-solving strategies. Each graphic organizer presents students with one real-world word problem. Students must then organize the information they are given, solve, JUSTIFY their work and EXPLAIN their solution. The answer key has the correct solutions as well as sample work. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to Use:
Students can use these activities with a partner, as a warm-up , as classwork, homework, in math centers or group work.
✔ Angle Sum of a Triangle
✔ Interior Angles of a Triangle
✔ Exterior Angle of a Triangle
✔ Classify Triangle by its Angles
Common Core Aligned:
* 8.G.5 - Use informal arguments to establish facts about the angle sum and exterior angle of triangles, about the angles created when parallel lines are cut by a transversal, and the angle-angle criterion for similarity of triangles.
More ANGLES OF TRIANGLES Resources:
* Angles of Triangles PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZER
* Angles of Triangles TASK CARDS
* Angles of Triangles MAZE, RIDDLE, & COLORING PAGE
BUNDLE UP & SAVE $$ with my Angles of Triangles UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
Get it all in my 8th Grade Common Core MEGA-BUNDLE!
More 8TH GRADE review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade Winter MATH PACKET
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!