Too many ants at a picnic can be frustrating. Similar to cognitive distortions, too many Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTS) can foster negative feelings, such as worry and anger.
Below is what is included in this cognitive therapy game:
1. A brief story with images describing ANT metaphor.
2. Appealing poster with cognitive re-framing questions.
3. Sixteen Mind Reading cognitive distortions with multiple choice cognitive re-frames.
4. Eight Labeling cognitive distortions with multiple choice cognitive re-frame.
5. Eight Magnifying (focusing on the negative) cognitive distortions with multiple choice cognitive re-frames.
6. Eight Rules (should statements) cognitive distortions with multiple choice cognitive re-frames.
7. Prediction (fortune telling, jumping to conclusions) cognitive distortions with multiple choice cognitive re-frames.
8. Poster with cognitive distortion definition with specific suggestions for re-framing for all five of The Automatic Negative Thoughts (ANTS).
9. Reward cards and certificate to reinforce progress.
10. Bonus resources for prompting and practicing.
This game may also be applied for other negative emotions, such as anxiety, sadness, and depression.
To save 20%, check out the Anger BUNDLE.
For additional products that address CBT and Anxiety and to also save 20% on the Anxiety and Depression BUNDLE.
• Cognitive Therapy (CBT) for Negative Thinking: Brain Bugs and Super Hugs
• Rejection Infection: A CBT Game for Hypersensitive Children
• The Black or White Thinkers: CBT and Growth Mindset Activity
• Thought Traps Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for depression and anxiety
• Worry Windshields: Anxiety Management Activities using CBT
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.