Animals Collection + Speaking Activity
: Collection with 5 sceneries (garden, farm, countryside, sea and zoo). The students have to cut and paste the animals. You can give them all the sceneries or just the one with the animals that you want them to learn.
- Sceneries (colour)
- Sceneries (black and white)
- Animals (colour)
- Animals (black and white)
- Collection (colour)
- Collection (black and white)
SUGGESTION: Use the album as a reward game throughout the school year, giving children animals to complete their album each time they have a good behavior, win a game, complete an activity and so on.
SPEAKING ACTIVITY: Using the animals and the sceneries (it is recommended to laminate them). Ask them where each animal lives, what they eat, ask them to describe them ...
Flashcards + Game
11 PDFs. 98 animals:
- Countryside - Animals Flashcards (colour)
- Countryside - Animals Flashcards (black and white)
- Farm - Animals Flashcards (colour)
- Farm - Animals Flashcards (black and white)
- Garden - Animals Flashcards (colour)
- Garden - Animals Flashcards (black and white)
- Sea - Animals Flashcards (colour)
- Sea - Animals Flashcards (black and white)
- Zoo - Animals Flashcards (colour)
- Zoo - Animals Flashcards (black and white)
- Game - Instructions (in English, Spanish and French. List of animals in each language included): Individual or team game.
1. Cut the flashcards and paste them on the blackboard (or a wall).
2. In turns, a member of each team stands opposite the blackboard.
3. The teacher says the name of an animal. The first student to touch the correct animal gets a point for the team.
Vocabulary related to this activity:
Rooster / Cock