If you are teaching the ANNE FRANKE book, these activities and worksheets will help students to learn about the characters in the book. Comprehension, vocabulary activities, word searches and a variety of coloring and graphic organizer worksheets.
- one page reading comprehension sheet about Anne Frank
- one page of questions about the comprehension
- true or false worksheet (with answers)
- jumbled sentences and vocabulary match-up (with answers)
- word search (with answers)
- diary entry sheet - you have to find a hiding place for you and your family - draw and describe it
- coloring sheet with Anne and the Secret Annex building, with space to write
- Anne Frank word searches (with answers) Please note, one is a duplicate included in the above pack, so three word searches and not four.
- Anne graphic organizer in three formats (with quotes)
- Anne coloring/writing sheet
- Anne's home for two years - front and rear view - in two writing formats (with quote)
- The home (where Anne hid) coloring/writing sheet
- The hiding place graphic organizer in two formats (with quotes)
- The hiding place coloring/writing sheet
PLUS! As a bonus I have included my hand-drawn portrait of Anne Frank.