These antonyms task card activities and games are easy to teach, fun to play, and give partners, small groups, or your whole class LOTS of practice with antonyms. Easy prep (just print and play) for you, maximum engagement for your students!
Buy this product as part of a money-saving bundle by clicking HERE
This set includes:
• Cover Up Antonyms (4 black & white game boards, optional recording sheet, and a list of antonym pairs which can be found on each board
• Antonyms Bump (2 black & white game boards, a spinner for each game board)
• Antonyms Task Cards (16 cards in color and black & white, recording sheet, answer key)
• I Have, Who Has Game Cards (30 cards in color and black & white, card sequence list)
• Complete directions
Thanks for looking!
You might also be interested in:
• COMPOUND WORDS – Task Cards & Games
• SYNONYMS – Task Cards & Games
• CONTRACTIONS – Task Cards & Games
• HOMOPHONES – Task Cards & Games
• MULTIPLE MEANING WORDS – Task Cards
• IRREGULAR PLURALS – Task Cards & Games
• IRREGULAR VERBS – Task Cards & Games
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.