ANTonyms is a great way for students to learn and demonstrate their understanding of antonyms. These cute ants can be cut out to make a fun matching game. Students can also create their own ANTonym. Finally, they can match and write antonyms on the two worksheets. My students really enjoyed these activities!
This PDF File Includes:
* ANTonym poster
* Directions for matching game
* 36 pre-made ants with antonyms
* Blank ants to customize
* Recording sheet for matching game
* ANTonym match worksheet
* Write the ANTonym worksheet
* Answer keys for game and worksheets
* Product was updated on 6/27/14 with improved matching game and directions.*
Be the first to know about new freebies and product launches!
★ Click the green star under the Terrific Times in Third logo to become a follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
★ Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click on this button and you can leave a rating and comment about this product. Your valuable feedback helps me create products that are most useful to you.