This ANZAC day activity bundle includes a variety of activities for you to do with your class on ANZAC day or in the lead up to. The activities include:
- Anzac day feels like, looks like, sounds like, tastes like graphic organiser.
- Anzac's were, Anzacs had graphic organiser.
- Soldiers are, can, have graphic organiser.
- My Anzac medal badge design.
- 3 x acrostic poem (HERO, SOLDIER, ANZACS).
- Mini Anzac fact flip book- facts about Anzac day, Facts about the dawn service, Facts about World War 1
- Mini blank flip book- students could make their own mini flip book about Anzac Day with 3 facts they have learnt.
- ‘What I know about Anzac day’ and ‘What I learnt about Anzac day’ template.
- 2 x differentiated writing activities-’ I am brave when…’ and ‘The soldiers were brave fighting for our country. I am brave when…’. This comes with lines or without lines and a space for an illustration of them being brave.
- An idea for a craftivity to go with the writing above ‘ I am brave when..” using a roll of butchers paper and paint.
- 4 fact graphic organiser about Anzac day.
- 8 x research projects where each page has 3 words related to Anzac day on it for students to research. Students could work with a partner or a small group and share their learning with the class at the end of the lesson.
- Anzac day vocabulary flashcards.
I hope you enjoy using this resource with your class.