This ANZAC Day Bundle contains:
- 15 ANZAC slides on Powerpoint. This Powerpoint covers background Information about ANZAC day, medals, freedom, dawn services, the ode, symbols and traditions, values and the story of Simpson and his donkey. Striking photographs courtesy of many talented authors (see credits and links within package). This is an editable document where you may change the text to suit your year level.
VIEW ANZAC DAY POWERPOINT HERE!
- ANZAC Day Flip book: print on card, have students cut and fold. Under each flap, write a description or definition of each topic.
- ANZAC Day Booklet (2): Form a vertical flip book of ANZAC Day information!
- ANZAC Double fold book
- Tic Tac Menu outlining 9 activities to do for ANZAC Day
- Vocabulary Interactive flap pages: Students find the definitions of each word and write these underneath the flaps once glued into notebooks.
-ANZAC Report: Students either use pre-determined research areas or use the blank template to write their own questions. Research answers using ANZAC print and internet resources
- Photographs of three completed activities within pack
Powerpoint slides are also incorporated within PDF incase you'd like to print. The font I have used is KG- Janda Safe and Sound which can be accessed here for personal use
SEE PREVIEW FOR SAMPLE OF CONTENTS!