Australian Year 3 History - Celebrations and Commemorations!
Have fun teaching the history of ANZAC Day with a 12 page PowerPoint presentation that includes what ANZAC Day is, why it is commemorated and how it is commemorated.
40+ activity sheets available:
- Information sheet which links to PowerPoint for students to reread what they have learned
- Graphic Organisers - KWL chart
- Writing Prompts
- All about ANZAC Day
- ANZAC Day Bunting
- I am thankful for...
- Why is ANZAC Day important?
- Letter to a soldier
- ANZAC Day symbols snapshot - blank
- ANZAC Day symbols snapshot - with pictures
- ANZAC biscuits procedure writing
- Overview template of symbols and emblems for ANZAC Day
- Information pages on symbols and emblems
- Information Flipbook, super cute to display in class!
*Note - this is also in my Celebrations and Commemorations Bundle Pack!
Celebrations and Commemorations History & Activities Bundle