Engage your students in writing while learning about ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day with these writing activities and cute ANZAC craft topper. These writing prompts will provoke whole class discussion and are fantastic for young learners. A gorgeous ANZAC digger craft activity is included which will motivate students to do work of a high standard and will make a beautiful, patriotic and eye catching wall display.
The following writing prompts are included
* ANZAC soldier adjectives
* ANZACS are, can, have
* ANZAZ say (we seem we hear, we feel, we smell)
* A letter to the ANZACs
* ANZAC day (open topic writing page)
* Remembrance day (open topic writing page)
* Why is ANZAC day important?
* Why is Remembrance Day Important?
* What does ANZAC day mean to you?
TWO variations are included for each writing activity to suit all ages.