I started my AP course Syllabus with a model and now so can you! This is a complete year long Syllabus for A.P. Literature & Composition. This Syllabus has met course audit! This Syllabus is a Word document that can be edited in Google Docs or Microsoft Word. Edit this Syllabus to customize for your own class.
This six page Syllabus includes:
- Introductory Statement
- Expectations and Activity list
- year-long outline
- unit descriptions and literature
- reference page
**Although this Syllabus has been accepted in the past, I always recommended that you use the AP course audit rubric to review your syllabus before submitting. AP requirements can adjust from year to year. Feel free to change literature or requirements to match your teaching style.
Literature included in this Syllabus:
- Great Expectations
- Brave New World
- The allegory of The Cave
- There Eyes Were Watching God
- and more...
- ALL CAN BE ADJUSTED FOR YOUR TEACHING STYLE
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of:
- SLG / SLO Student Learning Growth Goal TOOL: Compare Pre & Post Test Data- Get instant Results
Common Core Writing Lessons:
• Classroom Essentials:
• Rhetoric & Persuasion:
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
• Final Exams and End of Course Materials:
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you do in your classroom every day.
* FREE! How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head to the 'My Purchases' page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment. I always love getting positive feedback and you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Follow and get the heads up!