- Contains 120+ images that students should know before the AP Exam
- For each image, students are asked to identify title, artist, date, style, region, etc.
- For each image, there are corresponding questions that vary according to the question (history, context, subject matter, medium, controversy, function, artist's intention, etc).
- Can be utilized as a tool for students to review prior to the AP exam
- Can be utilized by a teacher looking to highlight important concepts for his/her students