This is a 25-question, multiple choice quiz on the Indigenous American works from the College Board. Here are the works we studied that I told the kids could appear on the quiz and their corresponding numbers from the 250 prescribed works :
153. Chavín de Huántar
154. Mesa Verde Cliff Dwellings
155. Yaxchilán lintel 25, structure 23
156. Great Serpent Mound
157. Templo Mayor, Main Aztec temple
158. Ruler's feather headdress (probably of Moctezuma II)
159. City of Cusco
160. Maize cobs
161. City of Machu Picchu
162. All-T'oqapu Tunic
163. Bandolier Bag
164. Transformation mask
165. Painted elk hide, attributed to Cotsiogo (Cadzi Cody)
166. Black-on-black ceramic vessel, Maria Martínez and Julian Martínez
Pages 1-3 = the assessment
Pages 4-6 = the answer key
I made the multiple choice questions in the style of the AP test, as per what my AP trainer advised and outlined in the training.
Note : There are three spots where I have a textbox telling you what image to put in. I cannot put the image in and then sell it here because of copyright law, so I just show you where to put it.
Note : Most of my store is for my French classes, but I'm dual-certified and also teach APAH. All of my APAH documents are in ENGLISH.
Fully editable Word doc.