This are my lecture notes that I use to guide all my lectures for all 250 required works of art. These can be used in conjunction with my PowerPoints (available for purchase), as well as my Study Guides (available for purchase). A bundle of everything is also available for purchase.
- Full slide ID for work
- FORM (materials, process, elements of art, principles of design)
- FUNCTION (patron, commission, artistic intent, audience response)
- CONTENT (major themes and narratives, iconography, symbolism)
- CONTEXT (historical and art historical context)
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE (what is the primary idea students must learn about this work?)
- THEMES (what major topics does the work address?)
- Museum work is located at currently
-All AP Exam questions will relate to: Form, Function, Content, Context, and Theme, which I why I cover these five topics so thoroughly in these notes.
- Fully updated to reflect 2015-2016 College Board Requirement
- I have been teaching art history for five years with a 100% PASS RATE for my students every year I have taught it.