- UPDATED TO MEET COLLEGEBOARD 2015-2016 AP ART HISTORY REDESIGN REQUIREMENTS
- HOW IT WORKS: Supply students with this worksheet; either in groups or by themselves, they will select works from the AP 250 list that are a good/strong example of the style on the lefthand side of the sheet
- TIP: I suggest letting students try the activity first at the end of the year without notes - see how much they remember! Then they can use notes to fill the rest in.
- TIP: Not all styles will have multiple examples - some will have only one example from the AP image set. If a style (i.e. Post-Modernism) has more than one work, students can select the work they think best displays that style's characteristics.
- Can be used as a reference or activity for students in preparation for the AP
- Originally created for AP Art History course