Also included in
- Full Year of AP Biology review/learning guides for every unit. Aligned to the AP Biology Course and Exam Description! Review and learning resources for the whole year - all eight units in the AP Biology Curriculum. This resource is designed to help guide your AP Biology students to learn, study, and$75.00$86.00Save $11.00
Aligned to the ! Review and study resources for Ecology. Works great as an AP Biology Test Review or complete study guide.
This resource is designed to help guide your AP Biology students to learn, study, and review all of the topics in Unit 8. Perfect for distance learning or in class review!
Each Essential Standard is written out on the left side of the paper, with focused, aligned, open ended questions on the right side for students to work through.
Review and Study Questions for each Learning Objective:
- 8.1 Responses to the Environment
- 8.2 Energy Flow Through Ecosystems
- 8.3 Population Ecology
- 8.4 Effect of Density of Populations
- 8.5 Community Ecology
- 8.6 Biodiversity
- 8.7 Disruptions to Ecosystems
Product includes a link to a digital copy of this document. Open it in Google Docs and then make a copy for your own Google Drive to edit as needed!
PLUS you can share with your students to complete digitally!
Includes a full answer key!
**BONUS** Save hours of time searching for resources to teach with! Purchase includes a list of links to - arranged and organized for each unit topic. These are resources I use myself, so if you have questions about any of them, just ask! The list includes online interactive activities, video clips, and Lab ideas and classroom activities for your students.
My AP Biology students benefit tremendously from having quick access to the Essential Knowledge standards and these guiding questions. After going through each set, they feel confident they are ready for the Test!
This resource can be used…
- While going through a Unit as a working document, students can add to it as they learn
- Just before a Unit test as a study guide
- At the end of the semester to prepare for the AP Biology Exam
It is helpful to have students begin by going through the Essential Knowledge itself, highlighting key vocabulary. This gives them a good foundation to grow from, they know what to look for and what is important as they learn about, or review for the Unit.
When my students use these as review, I put them into small groups of three or four. They work together to complete the questions. Then students get into new groups and review their answers. I help guide them and help with questions that they can not come to an agreement on.
Looking for more AP Biology Curriculum resources? All eight units are available!
Or and save! Get all eight units, of review and study guides, with 243 total Teaching and Activity resources organized by unit and Learning Objective!