Also included in
- NEW and FULLY Updated to the 2019 CEDThe AP biology exam has been updated for the 2019-2020 school year. You can find the updated course description guide here. Make sure that you and your students are prepared for these changes. Save countless hours of research aligning your content to the new AP b$56.00$76.00Save $20.00
**New 2019 resource**
The AP biology exam has been updated for the 2019-2020 school year. You can find the updated course description guide here. Make sure that you and your students are prepared for these changes. Save countless hours of research aligning your content to the new AP biology course outline by purchasing this resource. This resource includes activities to go along with the PowerPoint for Unit 3 which you can find here.
What's included in this resource?
Each worksheet includes questions that provoke critical thinking. Students are asked to analyze figures and data to draw conclusions. The questions are structured like AP FRQ questions to help students feel prepared for the exam.
- Photosynthesis: Light Dependent Reactions
- Photosynthesis: Calvin Cycle
- Photosynthesis: Evolution of Carbon Fixation
- Cellular Respiration: Glycolysis
- Cellular Respiration: Review
- Enzymes: Graphing Enzyme Activity
1 Lab investigating Photosynthesis
- This lab has a guided portion and an optional extension for students to design and conduct their own experiment.
How does it work?
These documents go along with the Power Point for Unit 3
How much class time will this unit take?
The unit will take approximately fourteen to seventeen 50 minute class periods or nine to eleven 90 minute class periods. The pace of the unit will depend on the class, the number of activities, and the labs performed.
How can I implement this product into my class?
Each of these resources is designed to be flexible. The worksheets are great as in class practice or as homework assignments. In my AP classes, I will normally have students work with a partner to answer the questions and then we review them as a class.
Why should you purchase this resource from me?
This is a valid question! When I first started teaching AP biology, it was tough to say the least. The resources available to me were limited or not beneficial to my students. PowerPoints, especially, were the hardest resource to come by. So, I created this curriculum myself. I aligned it to the AP biology course and made it so that my students would actually benefit from the content. The year I started using this curriculum, the pass rate at my school went from an average of 55% to an average of 90%. I received so much positive feedback from my students as well! The best compliment I ever received was when two of my previous students came back to visit me during their freshmen year at college. They came to tell me that my curriculum was the reason they were excelling in their college biology class (and that they were still using my PowerPoints to study)!
This is a new store, I will be adding content as the year goes along. I am working my hardest to get all units out ASAP. If you have any questions please contact me via email.
Please feel free to contact me directly with questions or concerns at email@example.com. I would love to address your questions or concerns so that you and your students are 100% satisfied with this resource.
Want to keep up with me, my classroom, and my resources?
Thank you for purchasing this product and protecting the hard work that went into making it!
With this single user license for this resource you may:
- Use this resource for your classroom/personal use
- Buy additional licenses for others to use this product
- Review this product to recommend it to peers
With this single user license for this resource you may not:
- Upload this product to a website or server
- Give this product to others without purchasing additional licenses
- Copy or modify this resource to offer to others for free or for sale