Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is it! The entire full year course bundled into one, convenient digital download! COMPLETELY EDITABLE!
Over 1500 pages!
Now includes a handy reference list of where to find the items listed below in the digital download!
This comprehensive bundle includes these products from my store:
The individual units include full homework problem sets WITH ANSWER KEYS, practice exams, "simulated" AP exams, specific to each content area, with multiple choice and free response sections similar to that of the AP exam WITH ANSWER KEYS, and study guides! It also includes detailed unit syllabi for each unit, and a full course syllabus APPROVED BY THE AP BOARD illustrating how each unit aligns with the "Six Big Ideas", "7 Science Practices", and the Curricular Requirements set forth by the AP Board.
The 10 units covered in this bundle are as follows:
1. Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry
2. Chemical Bonding and Bonding Theories (including new topics on Coulomb's Law, and detailed problem calculations)
4. Atomic Structure and Periodicity - includes spectroscopy and PES (photoelectron spectroscopy)
5. Physical States of Matter
6. Chemical Kinetics
7. Chemical Equilibria
8. Acids and Bases and Aqueous Equilibrium
Additionally, FREE UNITS on Measurement and Matter, Nomenclature and Organic Chemistry are included, with homework problem sets WITH FULL ANSWER KEYS and sample exams WITH FULL ANSWER KEYS.
There is also a FREE step by step comprehensive measurement review packet with homework problem sets for students struggling with mathematical and measurement chemistry concepts!
Also includes a 34 page comprehensive review packet for the AP chemistry exam!
Additionally, AP laboratories can be cost prohibitive and lengthy in setup and scope. This bundle now includes over 30 additional laboratories for easier setup, reinforcing and illustrating the same AP chemistry concepts as the 23 primary laboratories!
The 36 PowerPoint presentations were certified under the new AP chemistry curriculum "6 Big Ideas" curriculum framework as well! Most contain detailed problem analysis for AP testing reinforcement!
Topics covered in the PowerPoint presentations include:
- balancing oxidation/reduction reactions
- atomic history and historical experiments
- math and calculations with the atom
- energy and light, and equations thereof
- past and current models of the atom
- quantum mechanics, quantum theory, and the photoelectric effect
- energy levels, sub levels, orbitals, electron configuration, orbital diagrams
- the periodic table
- periodic trends
- nuclear reactions and types of nuclear decay
- intramolecular and intermolecular bonding (including new topics on Coulomb's Law, and detailed problem calculations)
- calculating Delta H using bond energies
- Valence Bond Theory, drawing dot diagrams, assigning formal charge, VSEPR theory, determining electron and molecular geometry, determining dipole moment, and determining the hybridization of the central atom
- molecular orbital theory
- physical states of matter, molecular solids, metallic solids, ionic solids, covalent network solids, crystal lattice structures, Bragg's Law
- water vapor pressure and gas density
- KMT theory
- phase changes and heat
- energy, heat, and work, and thermodynamic laws
- entropy, enthalpy, Gibbs free energy, and how they relate to equilibrium
- general equilibrium
- acids and base equilibrium
- chemical kinetics
- colligative properties
- PES (Photoelectron Spectroscopy - includes detailed problem analysis), IR spectroscopy, UV spectroscopy, mass spectroscopy, and NMR!
- organic nomenclature including alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, aromatic compounds, and functional groups
- organic reactions including addition, substitution, oxidation reduction, and esterification
- proper lab safety and techniques for AP chemistry
The 23 labs were certified under the new AP chemistry curriculum "6 Big Ideas" curriculum framework. They were approved under the new "hands on" and "guided inquiry" requirements set forth by curriculum requirements CR5b and CR6. They also include the comprehensive approved course syllabus that illustrates where each lab falls in the new curriculum framework! It is extremely difficult as an AP educator to find reliable, student-centered activities and laboratories for each topic area. This bundle also includes laboratory notes for teacher preparation of laboratories, detailed answer keys for assessment of laboratories, guide and strategy notes for teacher assistance, lab PowerPoint presentations for in-depth discussion of laboratory conclusions and analysis, and much more! Many of the labs included require Vernier software and hardware to conduct the labs.
What labs are included?
1. Synthesis of a hydrated iron coordination compound lab
2. Determination of the percent water in a hydrated iron coordination compound lab
3. The Determination of the percentage ethanol in an aqueous solution through reduction-oxidation titration lab
4. The determination of iron and potassium ion in a hydrated iron coordination compound through ion exchange lab
5. The determination of oxalate in a hydrated iron coordination compound through permanganate titration
6. The determination of an unknown metal through heat of formation lab
7. Line Spectra Simulation Exercise Lab
8. The determination of the spectral fingerprint of various food dyes and Powerades to determine CuSO4 poisoning lab
9. Rate law determination of the oxidation of crystal violet Lab
10. Determining the chemical kinetics of the Landolt Clock Reaction Lab
11. The experimental determination of the activation energy of a glow stick lab
12. The experimental determination of Kc for the formation of iron (III) thiocyanate through spectroscopy lab
13. The determination of the concentration of acetic acid in commercial vinegar using standardized KHP lab
14. The buffering capacity of a prepared buffer solution lab
15. The experimental determination of Ka of an unknown monoprotic acid lab
16. The qualitative analysis of various cations and anions lab
17. The quantitative determination of chloride ion in solution using the Mohr method and gravimetric analysis lab
18. The experimental determination of Gibbs Free Energy using voltaic data lab
19. The kinetics and half-life of the nuclear decay of Cs-137 lab
20. Measuring the voltage of various minicells lab
21. Using the Nernst equation to measure the oscillation of the Belousov-Zhabotinksy reaction lab
22. The determination of an unknown metal electrode using an electrolytic cell lab
Thank you so much for your business! I really appreciate it!
Like it? Please leave me a positive comment or review! Any problems or issues, either technically or with the material itself? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before you leave a negative review, so I can help!
View my other products for AP Chemistry!
View my other products for high school chemistry!
View my other PowerPoint presentation products!
View my other lesson plan products!
View my other products for beginning chemistry!
View my other Assessment products!
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!