This is a FULL-LENGTH practice AP Calculus BC exam written according to the new course overview (starting 2016-17 school year). All questions are my own work, so students can’t search for solutions online as they can with many other practice exams. I have used this exam in the past as my second semester final; I give it about a week prior to the actual AP exam.
*** TO MAINTAIN SECURITY, PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS FILE OR ITS CONTENTS ON CLASS WEBSITES OR ANYWHERE ELSE ONLINE ***
You will download a .zip file from which several folders can be downloaded. All files (except the Curve Calculator) are editable .doc files, with .pdf versions also provided for perfect formatting. The Curve Calculator is an .xls file.
Folder 1: Multiple Choice
- MC Parts A and B, two forms (same questions with shuffled answers)
- ZipGrade answer sheet for use with the ZipGrade app (optional)
Folder 2: Free Response
- FR Parts A and B, one form
- Packet for student responses, formatted to look similar to the actual exam (optional)
Folder 3: Answers (handwritten)
- Worked-out solutions for one version of multiple choice
- Answer key (not worked out) for both versions of multiple choice
- Worked-out solutions and scoring guidelines for free response
Folder 4: Scoring
- Editable curve calculator. You choose cutoffs (1-5) and their grade equivalents (0-100), and this Excel file interpolates to scale raw scores into grades