This product contains a complete lesson on Euler's Method. This is used by calculus students to estimate the value of a function at a point given the function's differential equation and another point on the function. This is an alternative method to finding the specific solution of a differential equation and works well when the differential equation is not in a form that can be solved.
This packet includes:
- 2 worksheets to assign prior to the lesson, reviewing differential equations and separation of variables
- Guided note sheets to use for a lecture, including discussion questions.
- 2 worksheets for homework
- A short quiz/warmup to test comprehension
- A bank of supplemental questions that can be used as in-class exercises, test prep, test questions, etc.
- Keys for all worksheets