AP Chemistry Review Unit: Full Unit!!!
You can give this review unit as a summer assignment for upcoming AP Chemistry students, or use it at the beginning of the year to review concepts learned in lower level chemistry. I also have used this as an end of the year review for my Honors Chemistry course.
Topics covered in the review unit include:
• Classification of Matter
• Chemical and Physical properties and changes
• Scientific Notation
• SI Units
• Derived Units
• Significant Figures
• Dimensional Analysis
• Percent Error
• Key Scientists and their contributions
• Atomic Structure
• Periodic table basics
AP Chemistry Unit Review Bundle includes: (coming soon!)
• Unit Plan with objectives, daily agenda, and homework
• Guided Notes with embedded practice problems
• Worksheets (2 versions of each)
• Quizzes with Answer Keys
• Unit Review/Practice Test with Answer Key
• Unit Test
• **Answer Keys for all worksheets are coming soon!**
Lifetime updates included; I am always updating questions and content to reflect the AP Chemistry Curriculum.
Last updated Sept 2016.
* * * * * * * * *
As always – I am human and make the occasional mistake (especially when running low on coffee!). If you catch a typo or mistake in any of my products, please notify me at email@example.com.
Find a sneak peak worksheet HERE
Cover page graphics from Digital Dollface