Also included in
- Hyperfocus on one or two skills a day with this set of 25 AP English Language (AP Language or AP Lang) multiple choice exercises. Questions are similar in stems, foils, and rigor to those found on the AP English Language & Composition exam.Watch this one-minute resource video preview.Are you new$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
- Attack the multiple choice section of the AP Language exam with this set of THIRTEEN resources. Eleven sets of practice exercises will give students daily practice with strategies for choosing and justifying their answers, and Question Stem Swagger will help them learn all about question design.BONU$52.00$65.00Save $13.00
- This digital-friendly bundle combines my AP LANG BASICS BUNDLE with my AP LANGUAGE MULTIPLE CHOICE SUPER BUNDLE to form an exam-specific collection of resources for the Advanced Placement English Language & Composition course.Included are detailed units for the three free-response questions, a c$120.00$140.00Save $20.00
- ***ALIGNED WITH 2019 CED AND CHANGES TO THE EXAM***This ever-growing AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1077 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (all 50 of my AP products!). Pric$232.50$266.50Save $34.00
- ***Aligned with the 2019 Course and Exam Description and changes to the exam!***This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 963 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (40 of my AP produ$196.50$226.50Save $30.00
NOW ALIGNED WITH CHANGES TO THE MULTIPLE CHOICE SECTION OF THE AP EXAM! ALL MATERIALS ARE NOW ON GOOGLE SLIDES!
This resource is made up of five one-page multiple choice exercises using an opinion piece Edgar Allan Poe wrote in 1845 for The Broadway Journal. Stems, foils, and answers are based on the format and rigor of the AP™ English Language & Composition Exam. A detailed answer explanation is provided for each of the ten questions.
The author of this resource, Angie Burgin Kratzer, is a veteran English teacher and curriculum specialist with extensive experience writing state-level and district-level formative assessment tools for teachers.
This practice set is included in AP English Language Multiple Choice Mini Practice BUNDLE #2.
You might also like AP English Language Multiple Choice Mini Practice BUNDLE #1.
A MUCH BETTER DEAL: AP English Language Multiple Choice SUPER BUNDLE
Sign up HERE for Angie's EMAIL LIST! Get regular exclusive freebies, announcements, and a little bit of humor.
Are you a high school English teacher? Come join the Facebook group High School English with Angie Kratzer.
Earn TPT Credits
Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases and find the Provide Feedback button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you're done!
Come collaborate with me!