Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- ***ALIGNED WITH 2019 CED AND CHANGES TO THE EXAM***This ever-growing AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1077 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (all 50 of my AP products!). Pric$232.50$266.50Save $34.00
- Get $10 off this 332-page resource! This bundle offers the six basic instructional resources needed to build an AP English Language & Composition (AP Language or AP Lang) course. Lesson plans are detailed and specific and ready to teach. All six are included in Angie's large AP English Language$65.00$75.00Save $10.00
- ***Aligned with the 2019 Course and Exam Description and changes to the exam!***This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 963 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (40 of my AP produ$196.50$226.50Save $30.00
- Teach high school students to write in every rhetorical mode (mode of discourse), including argumentation and persuasion, rhetorical analysis, literary analysis, and seven other modes. This resource contains 450 pages of lesson plans, handouts, prompts, rubrics, and assessments. Materials are aligne$76.00$91.00Save $15.00
- This digital-friendly bundle combines my AP LANG BASICS BUNDLE with my AP LANGUAGE MULTIPLE CHOICE SUPER BUNDLE to form an exam-specific collection of resources for the Advanced Placement English Language & Composition course.Included are detailed units for the three free-response questions, a c$120.00$140.00Save $20.00
Save $5 with this bundle of two large units, Rhetorical Analysis for Every Student. and Argumentation & Persuasion: A Unit for Common Core and AP English Language.
Sign up HERE for Angie's EMAIL LIST! Get regular exclusive freebies, announcements, and a little bit of humor.
Are you a high school English teacher? Come join the Facebook group High School English with Angie Kratzer.
Earn TPT Credits
Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases and find the Provide Feedback button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you're done!
Come collaborate with me!