Also included in
- This AP English Language & Composition CED-aligned bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned Lang teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1110 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (all 50 of my AP products!). Priced individually, the value of these products is$209.75$269.17Save $59.42
- This bundle offers the six basic instructional resources needed to build an AP English Language & Composition (AP Language or AP Lang) course. Lesson plans are detailed and specific and ready to teach. All six are included in Angie's large AP English Language & Composition Product BUNDLE, bu$61.97$79.47Save $17.50
- This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1008 pages of AP Language resources (40 of my AP products!). Priced individually, the value of these products is $242.23 so the BUYER SAVES $74.00 WI$168.23$239.67Save $71.44
- Teach high school students to write in every rhetorical mode (mode of discourse), including argumentation and persuasion, rhetorical analysis, literary analysis, and seven other modes. This resource contains 450 pages of lesson plans, handouts, prompts, rubrics, and assessments. Materials are aligne$61.92$77.41Save $15.49
- This digital-friendly bundle combines my AP LANG BASICS BUNDLE with my AP LANGUAGE MULTIPLE CHOICE SUPER BUNDLE to form an exam-specific collection of resources for the Advanced Placement English Language & Composition course.Included are detailed units for the three free-response questions, a c$121.97$158.21Save $36.24
Save with this bundle of two large units, Rhetorical Analysis for Every Student. and Argumentation & Persuasion: A Unit for Common Core and AP English Language.
AN EVEN BETTER BUY: AP English Language & Composition Product BUNDLE
Sign up HERE for Angie's EMAIL LIST! Get regular exclusive freebies, announcements, and a little bit of humor.
Are you a high school English teacher? Come join the Facebook group High School English with Angie Kratzer.
Earn TPT Credits
Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases and find the Provide Feedback button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you're done!
Come collaborate with me!