Also included in
- Hyperfocus on one or two skills a day with this set of 25 AP English Language multiple choice exercises. Questions are similar in format, stems, foils, and rigor to those found on the AP English Language & Composition exam. This set now includes a full, consecutively-numbered practice test provi$17.99$33.99Save $16.00
- This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1008 pages of AP Language resources (40 of my AP products!). Priced individually, the value of these products is $242.23 so the BUYER SAVES $74.00 WI$168.23$239.67Save $71.44
- Attack the multiple choice section of the AP English Language & Composition exam with this set of FOURTEEN resources. Eleven sets of practice exercises will give students daily practice with strategies for choosing and justifying their answers, and Question Stem Swagger will help them learn all$49.97$78.74Save $28.77
- This digital-friendly bundle combines my AP LANG BASICS BUNDLE with my AP LANGUAGE MULTIPLE CHOICE SUPER BUNDLE to form an exam-specific collection of resources for the Advanced Placement English Language & Composition course.Included are detailed units for the three free-response questions, a c$121.97$158.21Save $36.24
- This AP English Language & Composition CED-aligned bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned Lang teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1110 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (all 50 of my AP products!). Priced individually, the value of these products is$209.75$269.17Save $59.42
- These 19 resources are designed for review for the AP English Language & Composition Exam. AP Lang teachers might use these resources in class, and students can use them to practice and review at home.The following resources are included:Full Multiple Choice Practice Exam #1Full Multiple Choice$59.97$91.74Save $31.77
This resource is made up of 61 multiple choice questions that are aligned with the stems, foils, and answers of the AP™ English Language & Composition Exam. A detailed answer explanation is provided for each of the questions. All materials are provided in both PDF and Google Slides, and the Slides link is included within the PDF.
Originally, these questions were divided into 25 mini practice exercises, all of which were designed before College Board and ETS added composition questions to the exam and shortened this section. The questions are designed to fit the current exam, but . Keep in mind that, because these were originally individual exercises, there are more passages in this practice test than there would be on the actual exam. Because of both the number of passages and the number of questions, the teacher should not expect students to complete this assessment within one hour.
The author of this resource, Angie Kratzer, is a veteran English teacher and curriculum specialist with extensive experience writing state-level and district-level formative assessment tools for teachers.
Sign up HERE for Angie's EMAIL LIST! Get regular exclusive freebies, announcements, and a little bit of humor.
Are you a high school English teacher? Come join the Facebook group High School English with Angie Kratzer.
Earn TPT Credits
Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases and find the Provide Feedback button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you're done!
Come collaborate with me!