- Hyperfocus on one or two skills a day with this set of 25 AP English Language multiple choice exercises. Questions are similar in format, stems, foils, and rigor to those found on the AP English Language & Composition exam.All material in this resource is provided in both PDF and Google Slides.T$36.00$14.40Save $21.60
- Attack the multiple choice section of the AP Language exam with this set of THIRTEEN resources. Eleven sets of practice exercises will give students daily practice with strategies for choosing and justifying their answers, and Question Stem Swagger will help them learn all about question design.BONU$65.00$41.60Save $23.40
- ***ALIGNED WITH 2019 CED AND CHANGES TO THE EXAM***This ever-growing AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1059 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (all 50 of my AP products!). Pric$267.00$186.40Save $80.60
- ***Aligned with the 2019 Course and Exam Description and changes to the exam!***This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 936 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (40 of my AP produ$227.00$154.40Save $72.60
- This digital-friendly bundle combines my AP LANG BASICS BUNDLE with my AP LANGUAGE MULTIPLE CHOICE SUPER BUNDLE to form an exam-specific collection of resources for the Advanced Placement English Language & Composition course.Included are detailed units for the three free-response questions, a c$140.00$92.00Save $48.00
NOW ALIGNED WITH CHANGES TO THE AP ENGLISH LANGUAGE & COMPOSITION EXAM!
This AP English Language product is made up of five one-page multiple choice exercises using excerpts from essays in the public domain. This particular set of exercises uses passages written by Benazir Bhutto, Hillary Rodham (Clinton), Matilda Joslyn Gage (2), and Abraham Lincoln. Stems, foils, and answers are based on the format and rigor of the AP™ English Language & Composition Exam. A detailed answer explanation is provided for each question.
Are you new to teaching AP English Language & Composition? If so, watch this 30-second video.
The author of this product, Angie Burgin Kratzer, is a veteran English teacher and curriculum specialist with extensive experience writing state-level and district-level formative assessment tools for teachers.
A BETTER DEAL: AP English Language Multiple Choice Mini Practice BUNDLE #1
A MUCH BETTER DEAL: AP English Language Multiple Choice SUPER BUNDLE
Sign up HERE for Angie's EMAIL LIST! Get regular exclusive freebies, announcements, and a little bit of humor.
Are you a high school English teacher? Come join the Facebook group High School English with Angie Kratzer.
Earn TPT Credits
Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases and find the Provide Feedback button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you're done!
Come collaborate with me!