Textbook used is "Living in the Environment" by Miller and Spoolman 16th Edition for AP Environmental Science
These reading guides can essentially be used with various editions of the Miller textbook or as a studyguide!
Uses of reading guides:
- Before reading: as a concept map to access prior knowledge
- During reading: students fill in the reading guide as they read as a form of note-taking.
- During lecture: student notes in the reading guide can be used during lectures to supplement or in lieu of Powerpoint presentations.
- After reading - as a concise study guide
- Comparing and contrasting main ideas
- Graphics for students to annotate, label, and explain
- Tables and charts to organize key ideas
- Student created thinking maps (bubble maps, etc)
- Causes and effects
- Chart and graph analysis
Answer key can be purchased separately.
Please visit gizmosears for more reading guides for each chapter for APES!