AP Environmental Science APES Complete Review & Resources Unit 7: Air Pollution
- Google Docs™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Review and Learning Guides for full year - all Nine AP Environmental Science Units, aligned to the AP Environmental Science Course and Exam Description! Students will know exactly what College Board expects them to learn. Each Essential Standard is written out on the left side of the paper, with focPrice $73.00Original Price $82.00Save $9.00
Air Pollution Review and Review and Study Guide for APES Unit 7, aligned to the ! Perfect for use in distance learning or in class!
Students will know exactly what College Board expects them to learn. Each Essential Standard is written out on the left side of the paper, with focused, aligned, open ended questions on the right side for students to work through.
Most of the questions are open ended, asking students to think critically and put concepts together in meaningful ways. Students are also asked to draw, label, and annotate diagrams, create graphs, explain data sets, and justify reasoning.
Review and Study Questions for all eight Topics in Unit 7:
- 7.1 Introduction to Air Pollution
- 7.2 Photochemical Smog
- 7.3 Thermal Inversion
- 7.4 Atmospheric CO2 and Particulates
- 7.5 Indoor Air Pollutants
- 7.6 Reduction of Air Pollutants
- 7.7 Acid Rain
- 7.8 Noise Pollution
Includes a full answer key!
AND a copy so you can share with your students to complete digitally! Open it in and then make a copy for your own Google Drive to edit as needed.
**BONUS** Save hours of time searching for resources to teach with! Purchase includes a curated list of links to - arranged and organized for each unit topic. The list includes links to online interactive activities, video clips, and Lab ideas and classroom activities for your students.
Your AP Environmental Science students benefit tremendously from having quick access to the Essential Knowledge standards and these guiding questions. After going through each set, they will feel confident they are ready for the Exam!
The APES Unit 7 Review can be used several ways:
- While going through a Unit as a working document, a learning guide, students can add to it as they read though the text book or listen to lecture
- To complete just before a Unit test as a study guide
- At the end of the semester to prepare for the AP Environmental Science Exam
When used as a learning guide: It is helpful to have students begin the Unit by going through the Essential Knowledge itself, highlighting key vocabulary. This gives them a good foundation to grow from, they know what to look for and what is important as they learn about, or review for the Unit.
When my students use these as review, I put them into small groups of three or four. They work together to complete the questions. Then students get into new groups and review their answers. I help guide them and help with questions that they can not come to an agreement on.
More for AP Environmental Science!
Looking for more Science resources?
- Biomolecules Review Dot Game! A different, no-tech way to review
- Biomolecules Review - Up and Moving speed date activity!
- Ecosystem Project - differentiated project based learning
- Hidden Life of the Cell video guide - an excellent 60 minute video putting you inside a living cell!
- Photosynthesis Online Activity Guided Notes - Gamify Photosynthesis!
- Evolution and Natural Selection Review activity
- FREE Instinctive Animal Behavior Speed Dating Review Activity
- Bacteria Dichotomous Key Activity - use QR codes to ‘infect’ students with an unknown species of bacteria. They use the Key to figure it out what they have!
- NO PREP Cladogram Activity: What Does T-Rex Taste Like? Student Guide to an Online Interactive
- Fifty Biology Writing Prompts! Increase Literacy in your science classroom. Great for Bell Ringers, class discussion, and assessments
**Stay Curious! **