Differentiate your math practice and review. Easily assign students the practice that they individually need in order to scaffold up to harder problems later in the year.
This has been updated to reflected the changes to the calculator policy in 2019 in which calculators are allowed on the AP Environmental Science Exam.
All worksheets have been tested and used with students for multiple years.
Use the videos with your students to teach math concepts at an individual pace. https://youtu.be/QEczhWCrPGk
In this bundle you will find the following
• Math Diagnostic Worksheet
• Math Diagnostic Answer Sheet
• Math Diagnostic Key
• Decimals Review worksheet with key
• Long Division Review worksheet with key
• Percentages Review worksheet with key
• Scientific Notation Review worksheet with key
• Percent Change Review worksheet with key
• Metric Conversions Review worksheet with key
• 3 different dimensional analysis word problem sets with key
• FRQ math practice strategies and reflection
• Peer Tutoring worksheet (for your top math students)
Also included are ways to differentiate. Use the diagnostic to identify weaknesses and assign the correct review sheets to the kids who need them. Then, all kids can practice using dimensional analysis word problem practice and released FRQs.