This is my take on monopoly to use as a review of APES energy material. The images are all downloaded from google. I do not claim to own them. I only own the review idea and work of putting it together.
The rules are based off monopoly rules with a twist that you can't purchase a property unless you can correctly answer a question. Everything is printable and the only thing that is necessary for the game that isn't included is some form of game pieces for each player and houses (tiny colored pieces of paper work great).
The file is set up so that...
- page 1 is the board game
- pages 2-5 are question cards (front side is the even pages, back side is the odd pages)
- pages 6-7 are the property deeds (front is page 6, back is page 7)
- pages 8-9 are the chance cards (front is page 8, back is page 9)
- pages 10-11 are the community chest cards (front is page 10, back is page 11)
- pages 12-25 are all the money slides to be printed single-sided
There is also a separate file with the instructions.