Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Updated for 2020-2021! The curriculum is a living bundle that includes Google Drive access with the download, including any other updates I may add this month!
This complete class curriculum is intended to best-prepare you and your students for passing the AP Test with the exact same model and approach I use. It has helped my students and I consistently achieve 90%+ passing rates, and I hope it can help some of you--especially those new to teaching AP!
Full curriculum for A.P. European History includes ALL of the following below:
- Works with any textbook
- Access to all curriculum updates for life
- Paced lecture-driven curriculum folder for regular & black scheduling
- SIXTEEN primary source analysis & historical skills activities
- Four ESCAPE ROOM Classroom Activities!
- Four unique student research projects, including the use of Instagram & Twitter
- Editable PowerPoint lectures to fulfill all of the College Board learning objectives
- Editable year-long Unit Guide Learning Objective assignment
- Explanations of ALL lecture information & learning objectives for teachers
- Complete list and guide on every topic for Periods 1-4
- Complete list and explanation of every topic for Periods 1-4 for teachers
- Sheet on 2019-2020 changes, new topics, and explanations
- Student SAQ and LEQ models
- Editable quizzes + keys
- 4 stimulus-based multiple-choice tests (one for each Period) + keys
- 8 SAQs (2 knowledge-based, 3 stimulus-based, 3 historiography) + keys
- 4 LEQs (one for each historical skill & Period + one bonus!) + keys
- 4 DBQs (one for each Period) + keys
- Simplified LEQ and DBQ rubrics
- Thematic Review Timelines (9 different themes for all 4 periods)
- Personalized Review Games
- Complete College Board learning objectives and terms assignment
- PDF on how I teach writing, content, grade, structure the class, and review
Note: My Timeline Review Sheet Bundle, DBQ/LEQ/SAQ Super Pack, Multiple Choice Test Pack, and Document-Analysis Bundle are all included in the Full Curriculum and distributed throughout the curriculum in their corresponding Week/Day folders.
I also have plenty of other AP History, AP Psychology, and regular history resources below, including , writing bundles, and more!
(all updated for 2019-2020!)
(all updated for 2019!)
YouTube Review Videos (AP World, AP Euro, APUSH, & AP Psych)