I like to have my students do a seasonal presentation. The goals are 1) to get the students talking in the target language, 2) to expand vocabulary, and 3) to learn more about the holiday in a target culture, their own and/or someone else’s. I also like for us all to have some fun in the process.
This is a zip file of Word documents, so that you can customize them as you wish.
The holiday presentations folder includes the following:
- holiday presentation rubric
- one-page project handouts for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Easter.
- one-page file for a Santa letter, based on the AP email format. Provided is a letter from Santa to which students must respond.
The paranormal folder includes the following:
- 2-page student handout regarding presentation
- rubric/checklist (2 per page)
- sign-up sheet
I also include a text overview of the pack, which is the preview that you see above.
Please purchase multiple licenses if you plan to use this product throughout your department, level, district, or other group. Thank you!