These high school (AP or general) psychology crosswords make wonderful vocabulary reviews for students. This pack consists of six crossword puzzles highlighting classical conditioning, operant conditioning, social learning, cognitive processing in learning, memory, language, cognition, problem solving, and creativity. An answer key is also included.
The crossword puzzles are:
1) Classical Conditioning (contingency approach, learning, response, Pavlov, Delay, spontaneous recovery, acquisition, discrimination, unconditioned response, generalization, conditioned stimulus, stimulus, contiguity approach, second-order conditioning, forward conditioning)
2) Operant Conditioning (variable reinforcement, negative reinforcement, token economy, shaping, learned helplessness, natural reinforcement, partial reinforcement schedule, continuous reinforcement schedule, omission training, positive reinforcement, Skinner, Thorndike)
3) Social Learning & Cognitive Processes (modeling, cognitive map, long-term potentiation, vicarious learning, Hebb, Bandura, Kandel, Garcia effect, social learning, aversion, neuromodulators, latent learning, Tolman)
4) Memory (primacy, chunking, Sperling, procedural memory, recency, proactive interference, flashbulb memory, elaborative rehearsal, sensory memory, episodic memory, maintenance rehearsal, reconstruction, semantically encoded, source amnesia, echoic, retroactive interference, encoded, decay, iconic, partial report)
5) Language (phonemes, prosody, concept, Chomsky, syntax, overgeneralization, acquisition, linguistic relativity, holophrases, surface structure, Skinner, deep structure, telegraphic speech, language, grammar)
6) Cognition & Problem Solving (functional fixedness, algorithms, framing, divergent thinking, inductive reasoning, creativity, availability heuristic, cognition, mental set, confirmation bias, hindsight bias, insight, Kohler, convergent thinking, deductive reasoning)
Follow me on Pinterest for fun science freebies and ideas! The Biophile's Classroom
I put a great deal of effort and pride into each of my products. Follow my store for product updates and freebies, and feel free to write a review of this product!