Products in this Bundle (30)
showing 1-5 of 30 products
This AP Lang and Comp Bundle includes slideshow lessons and writing activities for teaching the synthesis essay, argumentative writing, rhetorical analysis, expository texts, and more. Included in this resource are several tasks, collaborative activities, projects and assessments to prepare students for the College Board exam, or to simply develop their Lang & Comp skills.
READY-TO-PRINT HANDOUTS AND WORKSHEETS
DEVELOP RHETORICAL THINKING AND WRITING
CLOSE-READING ESSAYS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED
⚡️⚡️⚡️ OVER 30% IN DISCOUNTS! ⚡️⚡️⚡️
For AP and Advanced English Language classes alike!
Texts that are examined in the resources below include Martin Luther King's "Letter From Birmingham Jail" essay, George Orwell's novel "1984" and his linguistic essay, "Politics and the English Language" and narrative essay "Shooting an Elephant." Explore composition, creative writing and narrative technique in Ray Bradbury's "Zen in the Art of Writing." These texts were selected for their success in engaging my AP Lang & Comp students over the years, and have been refined to ensure students are examining fundamental skills to get closer to a 5 on their final AP exam.
This bundle also includes mini-lessons, printable worksheets, powerpoint presentations and activities to teach your students how to summarize expository texts and news articles, how to identify, define and apply rhetorical vocabulary words and advanced literary terms, how to develop arguments of their own using supporting evidence and how to engage with others in academic discussions and debates. Also included is the OPTIC Strategy resource - a great foundational visual literacy lesson to teach students how to evaluate images and graphic texts. Finally, to foster creative writing skills in an exploration of narrative texts, creative writing resources have also been included to teach about descriptive details and inspire sensory writing.
For more creative writing resources for your AP students, check out the 3-Week Creative Writing BUNDLE | Interactive Activities | Grammar Worksheets resource. Additional novel study units appropriate for the AP Classroom are Laura Esquivel's "Like Water For Chocolate" BUNDLE and the ULTIMATE "The Great Gatsby Novel" Study | BUNDLE.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
You might also be interested in...
- MEGA BUNDLE: High School LITERACY Unit | OLC / OSSLT Prep Lessons
- SUMMARIZING NONFICTION TEXTS Bundle ft. Info Reading Passages and Worksheets
- NONFICTION SUMMARY Passage and Worksheet | The Harmful Effects of PLASTIC
- Making PREDICTIONS Literacy Mini Lesson ft. Pamphlet on Substance Abuse
- Making INFERENCES Literacy Mini-Lesson ft. Greta Thunberg Article and Worksheets
- Reading GRAPHIC TEXTS | Two Interactive Lessons with Worksheets & Activities
- Community Interview Project | HUMANS OF MY HIGH SCHOOL Assessment w/ Rubric
- Joseph Campbell's HERO'S JOURNEY | BUNDLE feat. Full Lesson and Assessment
- Independent Novel Study | MOVIE TRAILER ASSESSMENT For the Secondary Classroom
- Rhetorical Analysis BUNDLE | Martin Luther King's "Letter from Birmingham Jail"
- BUNDLE | Like Water For Chocolate Literary Analysis Resources - Set of THREE
- BUNDLE | Collaborative WORD WALLS | FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE and Literary Terms
- Zen in the Art of Writing Study and Discussion Guide | Chapter-By-Chapter Q & A
- 3-Week Creative Writing BUNDLE | Interactive Activities | Grammar Worksheets
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts and free giveaways:
For questions, collaborations or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: email@example.com