AP Language and Composition-Introduction to the Open Essay
Also included in
- This bundle has WEEKS of lessons that will help kickstart your AP Language & Composition class!!The bundle includes an introduction to the class, a lesson about the rhetorical triangle, scaffolding materials for the rhetorical analysis essay, a writing unit, a practice prompt, an introduction toPrice $35.99Original Price $64.87Save $28.88
This product includes five PowerPoints and five note-taking guides that introduce the open essay to AP Language and Composition students.
I use these PowerPoints in the beginning of the year with my AP students to review the basics of persuasive essay writing.
Handouts and PowerPoints include examples and small opportunities to check for student understanding.
- Structure of a Basic Persuasive Essay & Introduction to the Open
- Structure of a Basic Introductory Paragraph
- How to Write a Body Paragraph
- How to Write a Rebuttal
- How to Write a Conclusion Paragraph
These PowerPoints are already included in my AP Writing Unit, but they are general and could be paired with any unit you study at the beginning of the school year!
~1.5-2 hours total to get through all of the PowerPoints. It will take anywhere from 15-25 minutes to get through each PowerPoint.
You can use the PowerPoints all at once or spread them throughout a unit.
Follow me to get updates on the latest tests and quizzes!