Also included in
- This bundle provides first year and AP® Literature teachers looking for a refresher with materials for teaching AP® Lit for an entire year. Before purchasing, I highly recommend you download this pacing guide and full course overview, which explains the course design and use of each resource in this$375.00$556.00Save $181.00
- This resource was designed for new AP® Literature teachers in mind. It bundles my best-selling and best-reviewed resources that can be used in any AP® Lit classroom. None of these resources require outside texts or reading assignments and they can be integrated along with any AP® Lit curriculum! To$225.00$304.50Save $79.50
- These graphic organizers can be paired with any text to help your AP® Lit students get the most out of studying each AP® Lit Essential Skill. Each is aligned with a different skill from the AP® Lit CED and help your students make observations, connections, and move towards complex analysis. Each end$20.00$30.00Save $10.00
These graphic organizers can be paired with any text to help your AP® Lit students get the most out of studying setting. Each is aligned with a different skill from the AP® Lit CED and help your students make observations, connections, and move towards complex analysis. Each ends with the creation of a writing prompt and an optional writing assessment.
This resource covers all of the Character Essential Skills from the AP® Lit CED:
- SET 2.A - Identify and describe specific textual details that convey or reveal a setting.
- SET 2.B - Explain the function of setting in a narrative.
- SET 2.C - Describe the relationship between a character and a setting.
The download includes 7 graphic organizers (3 separate skills or lessons), each in printable PDF and with access to interactive Google Slides for those learning online or who wish to type. The download also includes a teacher's guide with additional resource suggestions. Because these can be paired with any text, the graphic organizers do NOT come with answer keys.
Use these skill-based activities for breaking down a particular skill, enhancing lessons, adding to literature circles, or for test prep! Because they can pair with anything, the opportunities are limitless!
Make sure you follow my store on TpT and follow me on Instagram at @aplitandmore to learn when the next skill activities are completed!
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this website.