- ***Many of the resources in this bundle are currently in the process of being converted to fillable Google resources. I will update their descriptions as they are adapted and will attempt to adapt as quickly as I am able. This bundle provides first year and AP Literature teachers looking for a refre$324.50$499.00Save $174.50
- This resource was designed for new AP Literature teachers in mind. It bundles my best-selling and best-reviewed resources that can be used in any AP Lit classroom. None of these resources require outside texts or reading assignments and they can be integrated along with any AP Lit curriculum! This s$180.00$242.00Save $62.00
- Product Description
This is a semester-long unit that tests students on their long-term knowledge of important literary terms. With weekly quizzes on the same group of terms, it moves vocabulary from short-term into long-term memory and better prepares students for the AP English Literature exam. This bundle includes:
1 handout of words to study meant for student distribution (102 words in total)
- 1 list of words defined, for teacher use
- 13 quizzes
- 13 answer keys
- Includes a link to a Quizlet review list, all set up for student review!
- A document with each quiz available as a Google Form, plus instructions on how to assign Google Forms as quizzes in Google Classroom
The quizzes work on long-term knowledge by incorporating words from previous quizzes and by not using all words suggested in the word bank. It also challenges students to study all of the words at a time, as they do not know what words will be selected for each quiz. This is a great assessment tool to use for a whole semester!
Each file is available in both PDF and Word form, in case you need to make any edits. I give these quizzes in the first semester of my AP Lit class. My AP Lit Domain-specific Vocab Quizzes are also available for sale, which I give in the second semester.
This resource is included in my AP Lit Full Course Bundle!