Also included in
- This bundle provides first year and AP® Literature teachers looking for a refresher with materials for teaching AP® Lit for an entire year. Before purchasing, I highly recommend you download this pacing guide and full course overview, which explains the course design and use of each resource in this$375.00$556.00Save $181.00
- This bundle has been overhauled to represent the 2019 changes to the AP English Literature course description and meets the AP® Lit Skills for Unit 2 (Poetry 1). This bundle includes all of the materials you would need to introduce poetry analysis to AP® Lit students or other advanced literature stu$45.00$60.50Save $15.50
- This bundle combines ALL of my poetry resources from my AP Lit full course, plus any additional poetry assessments and lessons that I add in the future. This resource contains: Intro to Poetry Full Unit - This bundle contains my two week poetry unit which introduces students to poetry analysis throu$100.00$151.25Save $51.25
- This resource was designed for new AP® Literature teachers in mind. It bundles my best-selling and best-reviewed resources that can be used in any AP® Lit classroom. None of these resources require outside texts or reading assignments and they can be integrated along with any AP® Lit curriculum! To$225.00$304.50Save $79.50
- In accordance with the new AP® Lit course description and standards, these 12 skill tests focus on individual analytical skills required for poetry appearing on the AP Lit exam. Each test focuses on a particular poem and poetic element and asks all of the corresponding questions included in the new$15.00$20.50Save $5.50
In accordance with the new AP® Lit course description and standards, this skill test focuses on individual analytical skills required for poetry appearing on the AP Lit exam. This test, studying AP® Lit skill FIG 5.C and focusing on Naomi Shihab Nye's "My Father and the Fig Tree," asks all of the corresponding questions included in the new CED in order to foster close reading and deep analytical skills. A detailed answer key is provided to assist in analysis and teacher prep.
Please note, these questions do not model the AP English Literature 5-option style multiple choice questions.
This resource can be printed and used in the classroom, posted as a digital file, or assigned through Google Classroom as an interactive Google Slide.
This resource can be used in a multitude of ways, including:
- Exit slips
- Large or small group discussion questions
- Jigsaw discussion activity
- Test questions
This skill test can be purchased in a bundle with ten other poetry skill tests. It also comes in my Introduction to Poetry bundle!
This resource is included in my AP Lit Full Course Bundle!
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this website.