Also included in
- This resource has been completely overhauled to reflect the 2019 course changes and blend test prep with test strategy. The resources in this unit could be used at the start of the year, before the AP® Lit exam, or throughout the entire course. It includes the following resources:AP Lit Essential Sk$30.00$42.50Save $12.50
- This resource was designed for new AP® Literature teachers in mind. It bundles my best-selling and best-reviewed resources that can be used in any AP® Lit classroom. None of these resources require outside texts or reading assignments and they can be integrated along with any AP® Lit curriculum! To$225.00$311.50Save $86.50
- This bundle provides first year and AP® Literature teachers looking for a refresher with materials for teaching AP® Lit for an entire year. Before purchasing, I highly recommend you download this pacing guide and full course overview, which explains the course design and use of each resource in this$375.00$566.00Save $191.00
This resource contains 130 task cards representing the Enduring Understandings and emphasized skills from the new AP® Lit course and exam description. These task cards are available as printable materials or interactive Google Slides, perfect for digital learning. Each task card presents the Enduring Understanding (i.e., Narration, Literary Argumentation, etc.), emphasized skill (or standard) and a specific question that helps students master this skill. The resource is printer-ready and includes a color and black and white version. These task cards can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- To help students or teachers write Socratic Seminar or test questions.
- To facilitate deeper class conversations in whole or small group settings.
- To help students master specific skills through group projects or individual work.
- To function as a learning target, which can be displayed in the classroom.
I highly suggest you read this blog post with suggestions for using these task cards in the classroom with students.
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this website.