This unit is a perfect way to meet the new 2019 Course Framework
requirements of AP Literature's Unit Two: Poetry.
Poetry Analytical Tools for ELA
Accessible for all levels from basic to honors., but designed specifically with
AP Literature (and the new Course Framework)
- Step-by-step Guide
- Group Jigsaw activity (Poetry analysis)
- Practice activities for drafting claims and developing paragraphs
- peer review activities
- Analytical tools (Graphic Organizers)
- for the following poems:
"The Black Walnut Tree"
(complete with a modeling example)
"An Author to her book'
"The Century Quilt"
Three Blank graphic organizer templates
(easily printed to work with any poem)
- Analytical Tools (Graphic Organizer for Sylvia Plath's "Lady Lazarus"
- Literary argument planner
- visual interpretation of literary argument project w/ template and scoring guide
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Analytical tools (Graphic organizers) and group activities for analyzing Theodore Roethke's "My Papa's Waltz"
- On-demand Writing prompt
- New AP Lit 2019 Poetry Analysis Scoring Guide
If you like this product, check out the others in my store! Click the links below.
(includes this product!)
(the two items listed above) GREAT DEAL!
(the two above items plus a free download) GREAT DEAL!