Also included in
- This growing poetry bundle for AP Literature is a perfect asset to help develop a love of poetry in your students, while ensuring that students learn the essential knowledge from the 2019 CED for AP Literature and Composition. This bundle currently includes:Introductory Poetry Materials: Hook your s$17.10$19.00Save $1.90
AP Literature Word Choice in Poetry Lesson: Empower your AP Literature students to think critically about the words used in a literary text through an engaging fifteen-slide presentation on word choice along with two thorough poem analysis activities. This resource is aligned to Poetry Unit I of the 2019 AP Literature CED and is the perfect way to introduce the significance of word choice in poetry without overwhelming students.
Alignment to AP Literature Curriculum Framework:
5.B Explain the function of specific words and phrases in a text.
- FIG-1.M Descriptive words, such as adjectives and adverbs, qualify or modify the things they describe and affect readers’ interaction with the text.
Looking for more poetry resources? Check out the following:
- AP Literature Poetry Reciprocal Teaching Activity
- AP Literature Introductory Poetic Analysis and Explication Activities
- AP Literature Q1 Rubric
- AP Literature Characterization in Poetry
How to Get FREE TPT Credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Go to the My Purchases page and you'll see a Provide Feedback button next to your purchase. Click on it and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and add a short comment in order to receive TPT Credit that you can use for the purchase of your choice!
Want to be the first to know about store discounts, sales, freebies, and new products?
- Scroll to the top of this page and click on the Follow Me button next to my profile picture. This will ensure that you'll get updates about everything going on in my store!
Let's be social! Come connect with me!