If you want to engage your AP Lit. students with meaningful test preparation that challenges them and doesn't bore them, if you want to wrap things up and review literary terms and close reading strategies, then this escape room will be a perfect fit.
This escape room includes five engaging activities focused on developing students' ability to identify literary and poetic terms, analyze words in context, and closely read a passage. It is sure to engage your students in an engaging and unique form of exam review.
- Five tasks with detailed instructions and answer keys.
- Literary device practice (focused on parallelism, synecdoche, paradox, and apostrophe)
- Poetic term review (including poetic genres, meter, and devices)
- Close reading practice with an AP-styled excerpt.
- Words-in-context practice.
- A culminating descrambling activity.
Looking for more resources to prepare your students for the AP Literature and Composition Exam? Check out my other resources.
1. AP Literature Escape Room
2. AP Literature Test Prep. Choice Board
3. AP Literature Poetry Reciprocal Teaching Activity
4. AP Literature Prose Reciprocal Teaching Activity
5. AP Literature Reciprocal Teaching Bundle
Looking for a fun project after the AP Exam?
1. Dystopian Worlds PBL
2. Talk like TED: Public Speaking PBL
3. Toy Creation PBL Unit
How to Get FREE TPT Credit to Use on Future Purchases:
- Go to the My Purchases page and you'll see a Provide Feedback button next to your purchase. Click on it and it will take you to a page where you can give a quick rating and add a short comment in order to receive TPT Credit that you can use for the purchase of your choice!
Want to be the first to know about store discounts, sales, freebies, and new products?
- Scroll to the top of this page and click on the Follow Me button next to my profile picture. This will ensure that you'll get updates about everything going on in my store!
Let's be social! Come connect with me!