If you want to engage your AP Lit. students with meaningful test preparation that challenges them and doesn't bore them, if you want to wrap things up and review literary terms and close reading strategies, then this escape room will be a perfect fit.
This escape room includes five engaging activities focused on developing students' ability to identify literary and poetic terms, analyze words in context, and closely read a passage. It is sure to engage your students in an engaging and unique form of exam review.
Looking for more resources to prepare your students for the AP Literature and Composition Exam? Check out my other resources.
1. AP Literature Escape Room
2. AP Literature Test Prep. Choice Board
3. AP Literature Poetry Reciprocal Teaching Activity
4. AP Literature Prose Reciprocal Teaching Activity
5. AP Literature Reciprocal Teaching Bundle
Looking for a fun project after the AP Exam?
1. Dystopian Worlds PBL
2. Talk like TED: Public Speaking PBL
3. Toy Creation PBL Unit
How to Get FREE TPT Credit to Use on Future Purchases:
Want to be the first to know about store discounts, sales, freebies, and new products?
Let's be social! Come connect with me!