AP Macroeconomics stresses accurate construction and manipulation of economic models. This game challenges students to draw and make changes to all seven essential graphs in AP Macroeconomics. Students play in teams and alternate challenging their opponents with a graphing scenario and drawing the graph themselves. Solutions are provided on the cards so students can determine the accuracy of their opponent's work.
- a pdf file
- an editable Microsoft Word file
- Teacher Instructions
- Student Instructions
- 36 graphing cards addressing the following models
- Production Possibilities Curve
- Supply & Demand - Product Markets
- Loanable Funds Market
- Money Market
- Phillips Curve
- Currency Markets
How could I use this?
- as a review exercise throughout the semester
- as preparation for the final exam and/or AP exam